I cannot find the ccf******* WiFi network after holding the button down for two seconds.
- Check that the batteries are properly seated. Simply open the battery box, rotate the batteries slightly, and close the battery box. A red light inside the device should illuminate briefly upon power up if the batteries are connected. The red light will also illuminate briefly when the button is held for two seconds.
I connected to the ccf******* WiFi network, put in the password, and it did not join successfully.
- Make sure you do not walk away from the gauge during setup. You must stay within a few feet of the gauge to complete the setup process. After 4 minutes, the network will automatically disappear.
I followed the steps on the QuickStart guide, but did not get an e-mail.
- Double-check your WiFi password. You can do this on your smart phone by going to your list of WiFi networks, selecting your home network, and clicking ‘Forget this network’. Then, simply reconnect to this network, at which point it will ask you to input your password.
- Make sure you do not walk away from the gauge during setup. You must stay within a few feet of the gauge to complete the setup process.
- Check your firewall settings. Some homes have a special firewall setting that prevents new devices from getting an IP address. Temporarily disabling this sometimes allows the device to join the network. You can immediately re-enable the firewall once the configuration is complete.
- Try the in-app setup process here.
Still need help? Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 475-215-0101 and we will be happy to assist you. Please provide the number on the inside of your device's cap so we can better assist you. Thanks!